Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

The art of sucking cock!!

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #209278 [Ignore] 09,Feb,13 08:59
i think it is a beatiful gift to be a good cock sucker!!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Thinking about sucking a dick   2.I DID IT, MY FIRST GUY ON GUY EXPERANCE....   3.I'm Thinking of Sucking a Big Cock   4.Sucking cock   5.Wanting to suck a really big cock  

Comments:
By #363802 18,Dec,16 17:13
I agree! And I LOVE being called a cocksucker!

By #337284 23,Mar,13 18:26
Would love to learn from an artist, and of course give back.
By #209278 24,Mar,13 13:46
I WOULD BE HAPPY TO SHARE WHAT I HAVE LEARNED!!!

fIRST YOU PLAY WITH THE HEAND WITH YOUR TONGUE AND THEN, YOU TAKE IT INTO YOUR MOUTH A TINNY BIT AT A TIME, WHILE YOU ARE STARING INTO HIS EYES. AS IT ENTERS YOUR MOUTH, GIVE A PLEASURABLE MOAN, AS IF IT WERE THE BEST THING YOU HAVE EVER TASTED!!! AT THE SAME TIME WRAP YOUR HAND AROUND THE BASE OF HIS BALLS AND COCK AND WITH YOUR THUMB GIVE HIS MOUND A PUSH WHILE YOU ARE LETTING THE LENGTH OF HIS COCK GO AS FAR DOWN YOUR THROAT AS YOU CAN HANDLE, STILL MOANING WITH PLEASURE AND LOOKING SWEETLY INTO HIS EYES!!! YOU WILL FEEL HIS COCK SWELLING AND HIS HEART BEATING THROUGH HIS COCK THAT IS WHEN YOU GIVE IT A GOOD HARD SUCK AS YOU PULL YOUHEAD UP STOPPING WITH HIS HEAD STILL IN YOUR MOUTH AND NOW YOU SWIRL YOUR TONGUE A BIT AROUND HIS COCK HEAD!!! CONTINUE WITH ALL THE ABOVE, STOPPING ONLY TO KEEP HIM FROM CUMMING TOO SOON!!! THEN YOU CAN MAKE HIM CUM WHEN EVER YOU GET READY!!!!
By #147052 15,Oct,13 18:15
you forgot......remove the dentures if you can

By kneelsoften [Ignore] 26,Mar,13 08:59 other posts 
Its all about your attitude about what you are doing. Afer many hours of contemplation here are my thoughts:

1. I ADMIT it – I’m a cocksucker . It’s that simple. From the moment I wake up in the morning I hope that maybe, if I’m lucky, I’ll be on my knees with a beautiful dick to wrap my lips around. I say it out loud to myself, several times a day “I am a cocksucker”. It has helped me come to a level of self-realization that I, and the cocks I serve, will enjoy.

2. The BEAUTY of a cock a has power over me. I can’t even get a glimpse of nice penis without feeling my throat ache, my mouth get wet, and my knees tremble.

3. I NEED to serve cocks in order to be a cocksucker. My craving for cocks define who I am. My mouth was made for cock. I need the encouragement a cock gives me when it hardens in my mouth as I suck.

4. I REALIZE that sucking cock is a submissive act. That hunger I feel can only be satisfied by having my mouth used to please a man. The more you give yourself to serving, the more pleasure you will give.

5. I ALLWAYS try to be a better cocksucker. I practice taking larger and thicker cocks until I am able to experience the bliss of hugging a big dickhead with the back of my throat while a pair of full balls slaps against my chin.

6. CUM is my reward. I treasure and savor every bit of it. It is proof that I am a good cocksucker. I welcome my reward in any way it is presented to me. Whether I hold my mouth open to receive it, or feel it shoot into me and fill my throat, I am grateful for the opportunity to earn it.
By #436014 15,Oct,13 14:51
great reply

By bigone21 [Ignore] 08,Mar,13 18:43 other posts 
in my opinion, there is no good cucksucking if it goes without WORSHIPPING!

and why not? it's the only cock in your hands and mouth right now, make him feel good! stay slow, fire up at the end if you must! use your eyes, nose (smell his dick!), your fingertips, the tip of your tongue!

play with the foreskin! millions of nerve-endings!

cocksucking is more than a physical thing, it's a MINDGAME!

let it go down on your tongue and into your mouth slowly!

and please, enjoy!! it's not work! feel the b-l-o-o-d filling it all up, you did that!

and even as a gay man, i think pussylicking deserves the same kind of attention too!

same goes for rimming! pleasure for all!!

By #278535 18,Feb,13 10:40
You are absolutely right dannis

By #335969 10,Feb,13 07:49
I've been told I suck cock really well. Its practice makes perfect.
The licking, the sucking, the tongue action in unison ALL compliment receiving a great blow job.
By #147052 11,Feb,13 10:19
We should get together and compare abilities.

By #289712 09,Feb,13 16:37
My girlfriend gives a mean blowjob. Her whole method, her tongue action, and sucking my balls.. I love it when she sucks mu cock, she knows what I like..

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals