Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

HOW TO INSERT DICK IN TO PUSSY IN DOGGY STYLE

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #336098 [Ignore] 30,Jan,13 08:30
I WANT TO PERFORM SEX FROM BEHIND BUT MY DICK DOES NOT INSERT COMPLETELY IN TO PUSSY WHAT ANGLE SHOUD BE USED PLEASE COMMENT

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.DOGGY STYLE FUCK PICS   2.about to cum and then...   3.What does you stiff   4.doggy style lol   5.Doggy style sex pic  

Comments:
By nekekal [Ignore] 29,Apr,24 13:32 other posts 
Unless she has a really fat ass, you should be able to get balls deep into her cunt quite easily.

She needs to be on her knees, legs spread a bit and leaning back. She needs her head down so her tits are against the same surface as her knees. this will line her cunt up for the best angle to get cock into her. You should be able to see into her cunt. Then you have to get your cock at the same height as her cunt. You may need to be standing up behind her at the edge of the bed, or kneeling on a pillow to get your cock and her cunt at the same level.

Then you just stick your cock into her open cunt and fuck. Your balls should be against her cunt when you slam into her. It is acceptable to grab her hips with your hands for added leverage.

By Lvphose [Ignore] 25,Apr,24 23:20 other posts 

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 27,May,13 15:59 other posts 
The angle of the dangle should be perpendicular to the pelvis
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

If that doesn't work ask for a blow job.

By hornyteacher [Ignore] 26,May,13 13:05 other posts 
I have a theodolite you can borrow....
if that doesnt work, ill let you practise on me.....xx

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals