Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Did you ever have one of ... "Those" days ?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by CreativeOne [Ignore] 17,Sep,12 19:03  other posts
You know what I mean ... days that your just so horny you can't help but drop your pants to take care of business with yourself ? Or with that special someone in your life ? Well here's a place you can tell every one about your "Fun and Special day" Just thought I would come up with something that would add a little spice to the "Discussion Forum" or did you ever have on of "Those" days where you are so in the mood , but you're at work , someplace where you just can't get away , and you just want to go somewhere nearby in an out of the way place to have fun and enjoy yourself ?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.40 days possible???   2.It's Been 5 Days!!!   3.There are days......   4.Pics from days out... Gyms etc etc   5.How big of a load can you shoot after not shooting for days?  

Comments:
By #139037 19,Sep,12 18:00
If I don't help myself within three days, the fourth or fifth day will be 'one of those days'. I usually dislike it when my penis takes over some brainfunctions and start thinking for me so I tend to prevent a situation like that.

When I was younger, late teens-early twenties, 'these days' could come more randomly and I didn't know my body that well yet. Back then I occasionally needed release at random times in more uncomfortable situations and did so on my way home outside after a night going out, underneath showers and on toilets -rarely-. Now 'these days' usually only happen when I want to, if not in a relationship.
By #134591 21,Sep,12 01:19
i love the expression "my penis takes over some brain functions". i know that feeling. probably why i don't go without a wank for very long.

By #285812 19,Sep,12 17:49
emphatically.......................

By #64328 19,Sep,12 16:42
For me it seems like one or two days every month I go though that. It must be hormones. I call it my male period. During those days I cant get enough. I have a good sex life and during those times I still find myself needing to mastubate several times those days days. Last week it happened while I was traveling and had to do it at every restroom I stop at, in my hotel room after checking in, bathroom at the resturant and again in the shower before I went to bed only to wake up still horny

By #274357 17,Sep,12 19:12
Your approach was a bit...off.

When someone typically has one of "Those" days, it usually means something unpleasant, undesired or undeserved.

Just my thoughts...

Cheers.
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 17,Sep,12 19:28 other posts 
Oh I know , however I just wanted to do something different on the "DF" to catch everyone's attention ! On the other hand ... you're right ! "My approach was a bit off , but I did make a negative into a positive ! Something fun ! Just so much on here that is kind of the same old thing and this being the Discussion Forum ... I thought why not be Creative and come up with something fun to add stuff to ! I mean everyone does have one of those days where they get really horny that they just want to bust ! Me I do quite often ... especially when I'm outside on a real nice summer day ... I just feel like taking off my clothes and really enjoy the day ! Which I have done on quite a few occasions ! None the less ... Thank you for being the first to add to this discussion "2nice" !
By #274357 17,Sep,12 20:04
I can attest for the others here that this forum would most surely welcome something different and fun.

I have a few stories.

I shall post later when I have more time.

By CreativeOne [Ignore] 17,Sep,12 21:05 other posts 
Awesome ! I look forward to reading them , as I'm sure everyone else will to ! By the way ... you have a really nice gallery of pics on your page "2nice" !!!

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals