Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

A Night in Cocksucker Heaven (true!)

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by kneelsoften [Ignore] 15,Jul,12 19:09  other posts
Years ago, in the baths in NYC I hooked up with a guy that I spent about an hour sucking off. He had an incredibly big beautiful cock and I was totally into showing my devotion to pleasing it. There were guys standing around cheering the whole time. Just when I thought he would cum he'd pull out of my mouth and turn my head toward another cock that was ready to cum. Some took a stroke or two, some came as soon as I wrapped my lips around the head of their cock. Then he would grab my head and ram the load down my throat. When he finally let me have his load I came, without touching myself, just from the joy of pleasing him. Sorry, I lost count. I think it was about ten though.

New Comment       Rating: 0