Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Notice for premium members

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by admin [Ignore] 03,May,12 12:24  other posts
It came to my attention recently that some people actually DO NOT like that they have a visible "medal" near their nick when they have premium membership.

So, I made some changes and now you can turn it off in your account settings. (Menu: Membership->Edit Account Settings).

However, I might make some errors during this upgrade, it was a core feature and it's been a long time since I made any changes there, so I might miss something.

Please do not hesitate to report any errors if you encounter them with your premium membership.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Premium Supporting Members   2.Small new feature for premium members   3.Voting is now non-anonymous   4.I'm doing some changes to the private chat   5.Small update for premium members  

Comments:
By #124665 04,May,12 05:08
Iv'e personally stopped even using my real name in real life. Anything I sign my name to is as DECENT007,I scribble a little diamond next to it just to be extra cool and everyone is like "Noooo.. You're that guy from the site? OMG!" Then the pants drop and the orgies begin, I love my life now!

By #229159 03,May,12 23:19
I to would not like a badge or medal next to my name..... But us Diamond members well what can i say we are just the ultimate best .... Thanks Admin i will shut up now i have posted my comment
By #205329 03,May,12 23:52
Since we ( non premium members) are not "the ultimate best", that means we must be second....and that means we try harder.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals