Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

A MESSAGE OF THANKS FROM ROUTEMASTER

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #14216 [Ignore] 02,Apr,12 03:02
Hello everyone, my VERY GRATEFUL thanks to all of you who sent messages and condolences at the sad passing of my dear lovely b r o t h e r. 54 is no age to die nowadays and although I will live with it, I don't think I will ever get over it. I have only popped home for a few days and then shall be away again until after Easter but I hope to be able to write to you personally as soon as I can. I would also like to offer special thanks to my friend dorsetspeedoboy who was able to let you know the reason for my absence. Again, many thanks and may I wish you all a very happy Easter. With love hugs and kisses from Routemaster xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

New Comment       Rating: 0