Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

is swallowing really good?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #244184 [Ignore] 01,Apr,12 05:14
I see lot of guys talking about swallowing cum after giving a blowjob, do you really mean it? or it's just naughty thing to say, and do you actually like the taste?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #485312 12,Nov,17 19:42
l keep getting told swallowing cum stops dementia, if its up to men, they'd tell you it cured everything from the common cold to cancer *lix*

By #161491 01,Apr,12 10:34
I love the taste of my man's cum, but for me it's more the act of him climaxing in my mouth than it is the actual taste of his cum.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 03,Apr,12 14:12 other posts 
Spoken like a true cocksucker. Every man knows what a pleasure it is to reach a climax and how it releaves so much tension. To know that you have given another man the pleasure of a satisfying orgasm and that he has given you his sperm is the most rewarding and fulfilling feeling in the world.
By #161491 07,Apr,12 00:14
Definitely. And for me there's a heavy emotional connection to it too because I'm very deeply in love with the man I'm doing this to - my beautiful husband.

[deleted image]
By spermkiss [Ignore] 07,Apr,12 16:41 other posts 
Way to go! I'm a married gay man myself (See my Blog for a further discussion of this), and I salute you.
By onthelose [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 18:29 other posts 
For me just the knowledge that I gave this man that much pleasure is a real turn on. I just think about how great it feels to cum in someone's mouth.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Nov,17 23:58 other posts 
Depends what you swallow. Swallowing forks, for instance, isn't great.
By #23212 12,Nov,17 02:09
But what about something thick and creamy?

Like a great Fettuccini Carbonara.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 03:55 other posts 
Sure. I just have an example...

By #522126 12,Nov,17 02:37
On the occasions I suck a cock I always swallow cum,like the taste and feel of hot spunk spurting down my throat.

By #526940 11,Nov,17 09:04
I have only swallowed mine and love it. I hope to get someone else's hot cum in my mouth some day!!!

By #542291 09,Nov,17 13:13
LUV, to have you swallow while I cum. Feels like a pussy doing kegel's.

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 08,Nov,17 19:59 other posts 
I love swallowing a mans sperm! The best I know!

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 08,Nov,17 13:20 other posts 
It is whatever you are comfortable with, however I find it all part of the experience of sucking a man's cock

By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Nov,17 10:30 other posts 
I swallow if he's in a permanent relationship which isn't 100% safe but it's a lot safer than swallowing every guy I meet. Safety is a very important part of this conversation. My friends are not gay, they're just guys who want to try sucking a cock (and there are a lot of them out there) which makes them safer than the players and the guys that have unprotected anal sex with other guys nor do I have anal sex.

As I said it's not 100% foolproof but I have never had an STD so it works for me.

Bottom line: I love swallowing cum because it's really good.

By #311947 08,Nov,17 06:36
Not all cum is created equal. Depending on diet and health, whether or not a person takes medication etc can all affect the taste, color and consistency of semen. Drink ALOT of water, eat your fruits and veggies and nuts. ... As for your question, yes, I like the taste of a healthy load in my mouth.

By iluvcox [Ignore] 08,Nov,17 01:10 other posts 
Sometimes it feels really nasty to roll sperm around your tongue while having an orgasm.

By cumjohn [Ignore] 07,Nov,17 13:06 other posts 
It think its good everytime. I dont ever spit.

By #541581 04,Nov,17 18:11
Yes nothing better then swallowing cum

By #510951 04,Nov,17 15:34
I swallow 100% of the time, I love the taste of cum.

By #327529 19,Dec,12 13:02
as he is cumming and I am swallowing it down, I usually cum from jacking off or if I'm lucky, someone sucking me at the same time...

By #327529 19,Dec,12 12:59
well just about everyone swallows these days...and no, it's not just a naughty thing to say. After I've been enjoying sucking someone, the great reward comes/cums at the end of it all. It's always a very hot experience to feel a cock swelling up from the shaft all the way to the head as cum spills into my waiting mouth and hearing the guy moan...total turn on.

By #332336 19,Dec,12 10:11
The first time a guy came in my mouth, I knew I wanted more. Some taste better than others but it's all good. I cull guys with bitter tasting spunk and try to make regulars of guys with sweet tasting stuff. Some interesting comments about getting hiv. I've read from many sources that there is very little change to contract hiv from swallowing cum. Only if you have bleeding gums or an open mouth sore is it risky. The rule is spit or swallow, don't wallow. Also if you know your guy, and know his habits, it helps. I only do it with mature married, straight (at least they think they are) men. Don't do anonymous cocksucking, very risky. But so is any anonymous sex.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 01,Apr,12 17:54 other posts 
the day a vaccin agains HIV comes out, i will eat all the sperm from the guy i suck, and be happy to give mine away! that day is not yet here...

but if that is of no consideration: i think sperm is the smell and taste of sex! especially sperm that "riped" a few hours under the foreskin is the strongest sex-smell there is!! get's me hard on-the-spot!!

i know i am deviated!!
By #244184 01,Apr,12 18:53
sorry but is swallowing dangerous for HIV I mean the acids in your stomach should take care of the virus?
By bigone21 [Ignore] 01,Apr,12 19:18 other posts 
the views on this differ... i still do what i was learned in 1984, don't swallow! and i am still HIV-negative after about a few hundred guys and 25 years later, so for me, it works!!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 07,Apr,12 16:49 other posts 
You're absolutely correct that the views differ. The jury is still out, but most agree that once a guy's dick goes into your mouth you've pretty much already exposed yourself to the maximum risk. The additional risk from taking his sperm in your mouth and swallowing it is somewhere between slight and non-existant.

As olderguy has correctly pointed out below, one should NEVER engage in oral sex if there is an open sore on the lips or in the mouth. I've also heard not to do it within one hour after brushing or flossing your teeth.

By #6437 05,Apr,12 14:20
m love to swallow hot cock cum after giving a blowjob

By #206396 04,Apr,12 10:01
babe, eating the fresh, warm spunk is the PURPOSE of giving a bj
By spermkiss [Ignore] 04,Apr,12 12:01 other posts 
RIGHT ON! Sperm is the nectar of passion. Sperm is life.

By #236245 03,Apr,12 15:35
This is actually a somewhat tricky question to answer for me... But here's the break down:

1. I **** the taste of cum and the feeling of it in my mouth.
2. I always swallow if a guy shoots in my mouth.

It's an odd combination of fantasy, a sense of duty and mild repulsion when it happens. The reality is, although it can be unpleasant for me, it's never been so bad that I wouldn't finish the job, and although I have a weak stomach, it's never prompted me to throw up.

And most importantly, the first time you do it, regardless of whether it's Gross or not, you'll realize it wasnt anywhere near as bad as you worried it might be.
By #244184 04,Apr,12 09:03
thanks for the good answer.

By smokieb69 [Ignore] 02,Apr,12 15:19 other posts 
why dont you try your own - then you will know. Thats what i do. Try it from the tap if you can, or from your hand. I personally love the taste of my precum, but sometimes also swallow my load

spurting onto my tongue

By #147052 02,Apr,12 10:34
I love the fell of a tight set of nuts just as they shoot a load. The taste can be good if the diet is right. I love the shot to the roof of my mouth and let it all slide down my throat. If you were here, I could show you what I mean! I like getting all the little dribbles on my tongue as I lick his cock clean.

By Foreskinlover [Ignore] 02,Apr,12 05:45 other posts 
I always swallow the cum

By #125770 01,Apr,12 14:36
im addicted to cum ive had good cum and not so good if the man ur sucking eats alot of fruit like apples or bananas his cum will b thicker and sweeter if he drinks alot of coke or mtn dew his cum will b bitter depending on the guys diet think of this sweet healthy food for sweet healthy cum i love the sweet eat a banana a day to b sweet most generally tho cum has a mild flavor cause most of us eat the sweets but also drink the soda i think u shud give it a go though u may find u like it u may even find urself craving alittle more my advice is to try alittle of ur own to see if u like it if u find its bitter eat sweet happy tasting!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals