Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

guys showing their feminine side

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #242521 [Ignore] 24,Mar,12 01:37
I think its so sexy when a guy shows his feminine side. I'm not saying he must act all gay but just be a little sensitive sometimes. Any ladies with me on this one?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.masculine or feminine gay guys   2.Trannies   3.top-bottom,bear-twink, dad-son... Oppsoite desires within homosexuality?   4.Found out how they get into those jacked up trucks   5.If you are bisexual, but only like feminine types, are you really bisexual?  

Comments:
By MoeJoe [Ignore] 26,Mar,12 06:31 other posts 
Regarding the opening question....what's being gay got to do with being feminine??

By bigone21 [Ignore] 24,Mar,12 17:20 other posts 
not a lady but a gay guy's reply here..!

woman, what are you saying here? that a guy that is nice and considerate, listens to you, shows his feelings, maybe even is not afraid to cry, is "a little sensitive" is a suspect of being gay?? you will get what you wish for!

and what does "act all gay" mean? i am all gay, but there is nothing feminine about me!

women should stop labeling a rough, harsh guy as "manly", and labeling a nice, understanding, guy, that can listen and talk with you as "a little sensitive" and therefore maybe a little gay!

sure you want it all (strong body, sportsman, tough, big muscle, big youknowwhat, emotionaly stable, provider of a big income, sensitive to your emotions, great father to the kids, the best in bed), but that is to much to ask...

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals