Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What type of pictures/videos turns you on the most??

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by suprpumpr [Ignore] 25,Sep,09 00:57  other posts
What type of photo/video excites you the most?? if you prefer a cock photo please specify what type of photo (i.e. hard, soft, cum), if you prefer a cunt/breast photo/video also please specify (i.e. full body, spread, action). Love to hear what you think!

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Who wants to swop cum videos and pictures privately?   2.Your own pic's/videos   3.CREATING THE BEST MEDIA   4.Who Saves Pictures here to an External Device, or Computer   5.Let's talk about masturbation woman and men  

Comments:
By #218976 05,Jan,12 15:35
Pics of soft and semi erect dicks really turn me on, but videos of guys cuming really get me going
By #201155 05,Jan,12 15:45
You might like this one, then...

[deleted image]
By #218976 07,Jan,12 10:43
Awesome video!
By #201155 07,Jan,12 14:34
Thank you – plenty more to 'cum'.....

By smartex [Ignore] 05,Jan,12 07:14 other posts 
As for males I enjoy looking at big hard cocks the most. Seeing a guy with a dildo up his ass is also a big turn on for me. And I have come across a few nice male/male fuck pics as well...
In the cunts department I usually look for asses first.

That's just my basic search preferences. Normally I lose myself in both male and female member galleries very quickly and there are great pics of all types and everything...
In general I like the idea of people (including myself) showing their most private parts on the net and that is the biggest turn on of all...

By slipper [Ignore] 05,Jan,12 01:32 other posts 
Precum--lots, soft uncut cock-play of all sorts, small uncut sofies, females manipulating small, uncut cocks however they like.

By #201367 04,Jan,12 15:37
Cumshots!

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals