Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

First time sucking a cock

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #222337 [Ignore] 11,Jan,12 01:07
my ****-in-law...and it was thrilling

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.First Man   2.Time spent sucking cock...   3.I'm Thinking of Sucking a Big Cock   4.First time ever sucking cock?   5.Wanting to suck a really big cock  

Comments:
By #374512 12,Apr,13 00:34
i'm a straight guy but when i was 15, i went to my friend's house but he was sleeping so i took his pants down then it was starting to get hard as soon as i touched it. and i was wondering how it taste like when i suck it so i started to suck it then later on he made a cum. i guess he was awake already but he pretend that he was sleeping. because i guess its hard to come while your sleeping like that

By iluvcox [Ignore] 11,Jul,12 18:55 other posts 
I was 14.It started out just goofing around. Flashing eachother while taking pisses outside.Next thing,a Boner here,a squeeze there... Soon we were sucking eachother any chance we got.Man, I loved the smell and taste of his cock.It was great fun and horny times.Went on for a few years too.
By #238225 12,Apr,13 00:30
ok

By #269759 15,Jul,12 21:33
when i was 11 with a friend at a **** over. his little dick kept peeking through the fly of his pj's and i was making fun of him. He got mad and said "why don't you just blow me." I said "whip it out" and he did - thinking he was calling my bluff, but i wrapped my lips around it and sucked him to his first orgasm. He was so turned on he returned the favor that night. We repeated the fun at many **** overs during the rest of that summer.

By #159768 15,Jul,12 17:40
11 years old, my buddy and I camped out in the back yard in a little tent. We were both in our underwear and we were daring each other to show our penis then touch it. One thing led to another and soon I was sucking his dick. We took turns sucking each others dicks and licking each others butts all night long. Good Times!

By #220845 14,Jul,12 00:45
A buddy in high school. I luv to suck cock

By #64328 13,Jul,12 14:16
It was the **** of my girlfriend when I was 12. He was 16 and would do it for me anytime I wanted. I went on for almost 2 years. The whole expierience of have such a horny **** was very exciting and I loved every minute of it. But I never daredtelling my friends

By #254338 11,Jul,12 11:15
A long time ago

By #187688 15,Feb,12 18:54
The family that plays together stays together.

By slutfinder69 [Ignore] 11,Jan,12 10:21 other posts 
I've only done my own when I was younger and more limber, but have been thinking lately about trying someone else's.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals