Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

DAFT UK AUTHORITIES

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #14216 [Ignore] 09,Sep,09 02:26
This is not so much a discussion as to show you just how daft and pathetic our so-called masters in the UK are. I heard on the radio news this morning - honest truth - that the county councillors of Flintshire in north Wales have banned the use of the term "Spotted Dick" in its staff canteen for fear that "it could be misconstrued". Instead, it will henceforth be shown on the menu as "Spotted Richard"!!! I kid you not. Thought I'd just mention this to give you a laugh and show how mad the world is nowadays. I hate to think how "Spotted Richard" can be misconstrued too, pity anyone named Richard with a bad skin. Anyone got any other ideas what foodstuffs can be renamed for fear of them being "misconstrued". Tarts could be renamed "Flans of Easy Virtue" perhaps? Many a true word said in jest!

New Comment       Rating: 0