Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

A question for the ladies.

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #6699 [Ignore] 27,Jan,09 17:08
Ladies, describe what happened when you first tasted a man's cum. Did you like it? Did you dislike it? Did you have to acquire a taste for it?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Cock QUESTION for the LADIES   2.Question for the ladies   3.A question for the ladies-   4.A question for ladies about men in spandex pants with no shorts over   5.Question for the ladies - Favorite vibes or dildos!  

Comments:
By #485312 16,Aug,15 10:14
like drinking sea water after a whale had pulled himself in it *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Aug,15 07:19 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

but you wouldn't be able to handle his tool:
only registered users can see external links
By #485312 18,Aug,15 07:29
so that's why the sea is so salty, and l know my pussy is big, but not that big lol, *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Aug,15 07:40 other posts 
Ah, that's an admission.
So a long but thin cock wouldn't work for you.
If you had a choice between long/thin and short/thick and you only had once choice, you should go for the latter. Unless, for some strange reason, you prefer cervix stimulation. (Hope not!)
By #485312 19,Aug,15 07:51
well lm strange, ld rather long and thin, short and thick might touch the edges, but if wouldn't be able to blow a load deep in my arse...one false move and it would pop out...at least with long, l could move without fear of losing it and l love a good cervix beater...*lix*

By #9514 18,Mar,09 12:08
Me personally because I love sucking cock most of all, until I married and was truly in love swallowing was just something I did for him, nope did not like it at all. Now I love it and swallow cuz it tastes so good. So I guess it all depends on the woman and the situation.
By #7976 18,Mar,09 22:31
Women taste different. Could be that you found your perfect mate, emotionally and taste wise.

By #3997 18,Mar,09 12:34
My girl love tasting my cum, she says its her reward for sucking my cock so well, but i heard that it adds like 300 cal per serving,

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals